Fried chicken with corn and pasta for Food Trip Friday #2

This is my second time to join Food Trip Friday. I was late on my first entry and have to make sure to remember to join this every Friday. My husband works shifting and this week he works afternoon. I have to make him dinner early so he can take it to work with him. I do not need to make dinner for the night too. I just have to warm the food for me and my kids. I made fried chicken, corn and veggies. We always eat three foods every meal. There is always meat and veggies. I always have my rice. The kids can have a pasta or potato. It really depends to them. I cannot wait what other participant’s food they prepare. I am sure I will be drooling again.

FTFBadge

This entry was posted in family, foods, work and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Fried chicken with corn and pasta for Food Trip Friday #2

1. Tetcha says:

Like you, I can’t live without rice, too. That’s my comfort food. LOL! Your chicken with corn and pasta makes me want to have my dinner now. Happy FTF, and thanks for the visit!

2. mommynuts says:

that’s the reason why I can’t start my real diet. I have to blame FTF participants for posting yummy foods, haha.. Will always start my diet tomorrow..
    Same here, my meal is not complete without veggies. πŸ™‚

3. Mommy Jes says:

hmm yumm!! i have frozen corns here that I dunno where to combine with kaya d ko p naggamit…hehehe this is a good idea! πŸ˜€

• admin says:

Thank you for the comment and for visiting back Mommy Jes. I do appreciated it πŸ™‚ Corn is my kids favorite vegetables πŸ™‚

4. I just had my chicken and pasta earlier hehe. Thanks for the FTF visit.

5. emzkie says:

we’re gonna have chicken also tonight. cant wait to munch one.

thanks for ur visit!

6. This is my husband’s kind of food too! πŸ™‚

7. Jellybelly says:

I love corn, with lots of butter of course πŸ™‚ Thanks for stopping by my FTF entry.

8. peachkins says:

This is my kind of food but i will be dieting soon…

9. Bibi says:

That looks yummy…..I’ve been craving homemade fried chicken for a week now I have been thinking about making it for Sunday family supper….I have to do that now,lol.

Thank you for stopping by my place.

10. yuuki says:

thanks for the visit! I don’t usually cook so I just share our food trips!

11. Like you, I need to have my rice, too! As I’ve mentioned in my previous FTF post, somewhere in my DNA lies my affinity for rice.

12. admin says:

Thank you Quuen of Wishful Thinking for the visit and the comment. I do appreciated it πŸ™‚

13. my kid will love this combination of food…he loves pasta and chicken and corn…oh well, he loves food, whatever type it is, hehe!

thanks for dropping by my FTF entry…hope to see you back in my kitchen

14. Jean Soo says:

yumm…i love fried chickens! πŸ™‚

15. Hi! Got it! You have many blogs like me, hehehe, and welcome to the club of late posters,anyways, I need your help on my blog, hope you could follow http://www.gastronomybyjoy.com, for mileage and all, I’ll be returning the favor… Thanks!

16. Linda says:

I love fried chicken!! Thanks for visiting Real Foods Matter. (realfoodsmatter.blogspot.com)

17. Yami says:

I haven’t tried chicken and corn combi. maybe next time. πŸ™‚

18. Mrs.D says:

very interesting combination! would love to try this one…looks yummy!

19. dennis says:

What pasta dish is that? I hope may recipe na kasama…

Thanks

• admin says:

Thank you for the visit and for returning the love Brother Dennis. I do appreciated it πŸ™‚ The pasta comes in the box, a comfy food.

20. Marelie says:

Wow..it looks terribly yummy and it makes me so hungry. Glad to hear from you and likewise thanks for coming over to my place.

21. admin says:

Thank you for the visit and for returning the love Sis Marelie. I do appreciated it πŸ™‚

22. Mona says:

yum yum … makes me so hungry maybe i will try the combination next time πŸ˜‰