The gerbil’s blue water bottle

Photobucket

We bought two gerbils for the kids aside from the hamster lasts week. We have the new Pets Mart store in our area. Now, the kids have the three pets. They name the two brother’s gerbils Tom and Gerry. Yes! You heard it right, from the show Tom and Jerry. This is Tom drinking water from the blue water bottle. Isn’t he adorable? They make a lot of messes with their bedding. Maybe, we have the wrong cage for them. They are fun to watch and easy to take care too. What kind of pet does your kid have? I am linking this entry to #81 of 366 Blog Photo Challenge. I am linking this entry to Blue Monday.

Smiling Sally

This entry was posted in accessories, store and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The gerbil’s blue water bottle

1. Pinx says:

that’s very cute mommy Jess… daghan na sabaan diha sa inyo ron… kami the only pet we have is Yaki, our 6-yr old mixed breed dog… bpc 81 hop here.

2. Lulu says:

hubby always wanted a hamster… i don’t! hahaha

here’s my bpc entry: http://www.davidjournal.com/2012/03/green-mangoes.html

3. Hello Jess…. waahh akong mga anak gusto sad ani.. ang inahan ang dili ganahan.. gilikan kaayo ko mutan-aw nila.. hahha.. salamat sa laag :)

4. Mrs.D says:

awwwwww..how cute! I love the names…ehhehee…sosyal jud ning mga mananapa ba…Akesha has been bugging her papa to get a hamster…agoy ang amo d mosugot kay wa daw magbantay kung mag laag me…naunsa!

thanks for joining BPC mami!

5. KM says:

Naku, busy pala ang mga kiddos sa bago nilang pets ah ;)

Here for BPC ^^

6. emzkie says:

hehe so cute.

from BPC

7. Rcel says:

Hahaha! Ka-cute ba ana Momi Jess oi! Im sure they’re so fun to watch jud! Walay pets diri sa amoa, tiay-tiaw ra nga pet kay di madala tinud-on. :D

BPC hop!

8. Pretty Kat says:

cute jud mommy Jess pero di ko mugunit niya…tan-aw lang ko sa iya hahaha. Visiting from #81 BPC.

9. Adin B says:

We used to have gerbils mommy and we had black and white (male and female, and boy they multiplied really fast. I did not really like it as much as I don’t like the smell even after cleaning their house. To me they just look like mice to me. hahahaha….. but they are absolutely cute.

10. Sally says:

It’s a pretty pop of blue.

Happy Blue Monday!

11. chubskulit says:

Cute naman ng hamster sis.

12. LaVoice says:

Even the pets enjoy things in blue. Great idea.

13. oh..si mickey yan?..hehehe
    Visiting late from BPC81..have a nice day!