How to sleep well with GoodNites

This post brought to you by GoodNites. All opinions are 100% mine.

I remember those days when we potty trained our son. It was fun and frustrating for both my husband and me. It was a constant battle.  We succeeded because of our perseverance and understanding for our son. He is now ten years old and very active especially that it is warm outside. He plays outside until dinner time.
Recently, he meets new friends along the trail while riding his ATV. He has friends all boys age from 11 to 16 years old. They are riding their ATV or bikes with them. They live in the neighborhood not from we live. We are very happy for our son finally he has friends to play with close to his age.
He sleeps late at night mostly up to midnight. He watches his favorite show sometimes with his sister. He then goes to his room. I always remind him to go the bathroom after he brushes his teeth and put his pajamas. He usually sleeps for at least nine hours. I will make his bed when he wakes up in the morning. I am surprise the bed is wet. You have no idea how mad I am. I cannot believe that he wet his bed. He knows that he is in trouble. He felt shy and embarrassed that he wet on his bed. I am very frustrated because he is ten years old. I then ask him if he goes to the bathroom before he goes to bed. He said yes and asks him why your bed is wet. He just looks down.
It is very frustrating. Now I have to take off all his bed sheets and wash them.
I am very thankful that GoodNites sent me a Jumbo package of bedtime underwear. There are 12 counts in a package. It is perfect for a boy who weighs 60-125+ lbs or size L-XL. I let my son wear this bedtime underwear for at least three nights. He agreed with it. He loves that there is a helicopter and a boy playing skates design on the bedtime underwear. He loves to play any vehicle, and helicopter is one of them. He loves to play sports as well, and skate is one of them too. The bedtime underwear is so soft. I like that the waistband is very stretchable. It is perfect when he tosses and turns while my son is sleeping. I am so happy for my son. He never wets his bed since then. I do not need to change his bedding as well.
I am glad that we conquer our bed wetting problems. My son is very proud of himself. I am a happy Mommy too. Do your kids have bed wetting problems? Do you need help on how to help them with their bed wetting problem? Why not join and sign up the GoodNites Facebook page to conquer our bed wetting mission together? I also joined. I am also inviting all my readers to please join this forum. This is a perfect forum for all parents that have kids who have a bed wetting problem. We can do this with the help and advises of other Mom. You can also join the contest to win cool prizes for your son. I wish you good luck with your kids bed wetting problem.

Visit Sponsor's Site

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to How to sleep well with GoodNites

1. Ever since we potty trained our kids, they never had any wet accident at night time. That’s a nice alternative though for those who has that issue.

2. thank God my son is fully potty trained already. no more expensive diapers.:)

3. CDO Mom says:

My youngest daughter Bella is not using diapers anymore. We are more worried when she is awake. Hahaha… Sometimes she can’t reach the toilet when peeing. LOL!!

4. Tingting R. says:

I used to have a friend in college. She did not like joining our sleepovers because of this problem. Back then, it is taboo to wear adult diaper. But now, it is nothing.

5. Amber Mabry says:

I love Goonites!

6. Bless says:

This goodnites is very helpful when I potty train our kids.

7. Good for you to have a relief with your son’s bed wetting. But he must be trained now considering that he’s 10. I had the same problem with my sister who is a special child and the way that we address the problem is to wake her up at 12 midnight and ask her to use the toilet.

8. papaleng says:

You got your problem solve.. so does your kid. Just perfect for boys who pee at night.

9. mtrguanlao says:

I like the way it looks. It is actually my first time to hear about it, hehe! I think we don’t have that one here, or I’m just not aware of it.

10. lencilicious says:

It is so comfortable to use this type of nappies. Even the child can wear it themselves. I see this one use by my niece.

11. Marie says:

Oh geez! This would really fit my 9-year old and 5-year old sisters because they always pee on the bed every night.

12. Ane says:

I am so glad to be done with all the diapers! 😛 Where was this brand when my kids were in diapers, eh? 😛 hehe

13. Algene says:

There’s no way na makarelate ako sa post mo ate kasi I still don’t have a child. Hahaha Pero I agree that it’s really important to choose the right set of bedtime underwears for the little ones <3

14. Adin B says:

Oh dear! If only he finds out you talked about him wetting his bed at night mommy, I don’t think he will like it. LOL! Anyway, sure is a challenge to potty train our kiddos, but even at that age they still have accidents. Good thing for Goodnites night underwear. I actually bought a pack for my almost 5-year old kid when we were traveling because if I let him wear his underwear only, he’ll pee in his pants. It happened once on our way to Wyoming and forgot to ask his dadda for a potty time. This one actually works good for traveling. Soft and comfortable for kids to wear.

15. jane says:

my daughter still wears nappies as well though she doesnt Pee anymore. Its just that there are times that she enjoys the whole day and pee and I would never know so much better prepare than not for the wet problems. Nice design indeed!

16. Mel Cole says:

oh dear, I imagine how frustrating it is gyud mommy jess. I remember my sibling took long time for him to be potty trained at night. G is 4 and I want him to be potty trained at night too. I like Goodnites 😀

17. mommy Peachy says:

I don’t think I’ve seen that brand in the supermarkets here, Jess.