Woolzies dryer balls save electricity and dry your clothes in no time

I do my laundry at least twice a week especially this summer. My kids spend more time outside playing and getting dirty. I have to wash and dry their clothes twice a week too. I do not like to dry our clothes in the dryer as it takes time to dry. It cost electricity as well. I know we need a new dryer soon. I rather dry our clothes hang outside but it makes the clothes fade and hard.

Woolzies dryer balls saves electricity

My kids and I have very sensitive skin. I have to make sure that I use laundry soap that is perfect for their skin type. I used to put a drier sheet in the dryer too. Unfortunately, it is badly for my kids’ skin problem. I am fortunate that woolzies sent me a box of dryer balls. There are six dryer balls in the box. The dryer balls are as big as the size of a baseball. They are all white.

Woolzies dryer balls saves electricity

I love the dryer balls as they are very hypoallergenic. They are free of any harmful chemicals. The dryer balls also help saves electricity. It helps dry your clothes in no time. You can use the dryer balls for at least 1000 loads. I have used it for a while now. I really love the dryer balls. They are made of 100% New Zealand wool. I also love that the clothes do not have the static feeling when you take the clothes from the dryer. I love the smell of the clothes too. It is 100%eco-friendly which helps save the environment.

Are you looking ways to save electricity when using your dryer? Why not try the dryer balls? You can also find them in Facebook. I already liked their Facebook page. You can also follow them in Twitter so not to miss any updates or promotions.

I really recommend these dryer balls to everybody especially families that have very sensitive skin like my family.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

This entry was posted in accessories, appliances, family, health, services and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Woolzies dryer balls save electricity and dry your clothes in no time

1. jennyL says:

wow that dryer balls not only hasten clothes’ drying process but also saves electricity. Perfect for any household yan very economical .

2. Jean says:

Wow!!! I was really amazed by these Dryer Balls sis. I am about to buy a new dryer this week since it’s frequently raining here in our place and we really need to have a new one. Glad I’ve found out about these dryer balls. Thank you so much for the info 🙂

3. I have heard of these “dryer balls” just now, from your blog. I didn’t know there’s such thing as dryer balls, maybe because I don’t do the laundry. I’ll tell my mother about it so she can try it too… 🙂

4. jane says:

this sounds amazing! is this for dryer dryer? or tumble dry? coz we use tumble dry at home. this is very nice a cool way to be a eco friendly

5. betchai says:

oh wow, I would love those, like you, I most of the time hang our clothes outside, but then, there are times that outside is wet ( like rainy) that a dryer is needed.

6. Ria C says:

I would like to try those dryer balls. I don’t use dryer sheets as it’s quite fast to dry clothes here in Dubai. 🙂

7. its my first time to hear about this dryer balls thing.. its good to know that it helps in saving electricity. thanks for sharing 🙂

8. Oh, I love using them balls, I tossed , mine out already but planning to buy another box.

9. papaleng says:

Really these dryer balls do help dry clothes. I need to have them too.

10. What I love about those balls is the reduction of static which I am always getting shocked.

11. I have one too and I love them!

12. Jade Samson says:

This sounds like a great product! I will check it out.

13. Olga says:

Those dryer balls have piqued my curiousity. Will definitely read more about them. Hoping also that they’re available here.

14. wow! That’s what it’s called pala. All the time I just call them laundry balls. Been using them for years now. 🙂

15. Anna says:

I think I’ve heard about this before, I’ll try to look for this again in the local store. Thanks for the tip.

16. lencilicious says:

I do laundry 2 times a week. But the load will be depending on the season. As winter leads us to wear more clothes.

17. Rcel says:

I know I have used this thingy in the past. This has been introduced to me just a few months after I got here in the US. I liked it then. Now I am asking myself why did I completely forget about it this time? You just reminded me Momi Jess to get some soon. Like you, I do my laundry twice a week at most too. If I can make it just once, I try to, but it is a lot of work when it comes to folding and keeping them. I know, we shouldn’t complain! Lol.

18. Tingting R. says:

The best thing that, I want about the benefits of these balls is the fact that it eliminates static. This is the problem with my clothes.

19. Algene says:

Wow. Nakakahiya namang aminin na I’m not aware of this product because I’ don’t do the laundry at home. lol

20. Jhoveleen says:

Wow I like that balls. I think I have to look at that too for my kids very sensitive skin.

21. mommy Peachy says:

I hope I can find that product here and try it out for myself

22. Cheerful says:

wow, this is really handy laundry stuff to have and really interesting with all the benefits that one can get…i wish to have woolzies dryer balls! 🙂