How Techron fuel system cleaner makes your car run efficiently

This post brought to you by Pep Boys and Techron. All opinions are 100% mine.

It is getting chilly here in Western New York. I admit I am not ready to say good bye to the summer yet. I have no choice because it looks like Fall season comes earlier. We even started using our fireplace.  Aside from the weather changing, I have to make sure that my car is always ready for the road condition as well.

I always notice first if there is something wrong in the car. I drive it often and sometimes my husband does when he goes to work to save gas than driving his truck. My husband always takes care of any car problems. He wants my safety while driving the car especially when the kids are with me.

We are thankful that we have a Pep Boys close to where I live. It is the best auto store where we can buy our car needs.

My husband bought a Techron Fuel System Cleaner last week. I asked him what it is for. He said that it will help the engine clean and run smoothly. It is affordable. It is very easy to use too. All you do is open the lid and drop the fluid inside your car. This will also saves you money for further car service. You do not want to wait before something happen to your car. Car service is very expensive. One way to do it is by buying this Techron fuel system cleaner.

How about you? Do you want to know is there is one store in your area? You can Find a Pep Boys Near You here. You can also check out the video to learn more about Techron products.

Visit Sponsor's Site

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to How Techron fuel system cleaner makes your car run efficiently

1. Ellen says:

When it comes to car maintenance I also leave it up to my husband and he is more familiar about vehicle parts, thanks for sharing this post because I learned something today.

2. jane says:

nice informations sis! the video helps a lot to make me understand what tehcron means. i dont really know anything about this and we dont have acar in malaysia as well live in the middle of the major transportation here in KL. the traffic here is amazing so not really thinking of getting a car hehe.

3. mhie@smarlk says:

Good thing hubby is knowledgeable in any cars and maintenance coz I don’t know anything about it.Very informative.

4. We have three more days of summer and that’s it. We have been having chilly weather here too.

5. Tingting R. says:

I have tried using PepBoys for my vehicle oil change, and they are good.

6. Raya says:

Wow, this is such a helpful product especially to car owners who drive long distances everyday. Thanks for sharing.

7. Kulasa says:

watching the video in a bit to learn more 🙂 how I wish the hubby could avail of their services on our side of the world..it always makes him sad when something is wrong with “Rosebeth,” our car 🙂

8. Lainy says:

I don’t drive so I can’t relate much, Mommy. Hehe! However, the information you shared is very refreshing.

9. Nova S says:

we have never tried this product before, however I would recommend this for my husband, seems like a better way to try.

10. Marie says:

It’s amazing how one stuff can make you feel secured. How I wish I can relate when comes to car talk… too bad, I can’t yet. Hehehe! 😀

11. papaleng says:

Honestly, I know nothing about car maintenance stuff. In the family, I am the brain and my younger brother is the muscle. Pep Boys I thought it is a Boy Band. LOL

12. cheerful says:

that’s interesting, thanks for sharing about this thing. for now, we don’t own a car here in Bkk but this information are always handy to know. 🙂

13. Marie says:

I must admit, I like taking photos of cars but I don’t know anything about them except for their models and anything seen by the eyes, lol. thanks for sharing this info sis!

14. Mari Bella says:

It’s a great cleaner I bet. Don’t have any idea about cars too.